Friday, August 30, 2013

Ebates - Earn Cash Back Every Time You Shop Online




When I first started using the Ebates site, I wondered; “WHY DIDN’T I DO THIS YEARS AGO??!!” 

Ah well, we live and learn. Ebates is so simple and easy to use. I even taught my mother-in-law how to use it. She tends to be an online shopoholic around the holidays. I finally showed her that she could be getting cash back for all that online spending.

So, walk the easy steps with me. Click here to go to Ebates.com. Then click Sign Up in the top left hand corner. They are only asking the basics, no credit card or banking information is required. They pay you, not the other way around…I promise. 

Once you have created an account, go ahead and login. Then click My Account in the top right corner.  Your account section will show you all your information as well as your cash back earnings. To the left you will see a list of things you can do to your account. If you have not selected your cash back payment method yet, go ahead and do that now. And you can always come back and change it at any time.

Ebates will send you a check or pay you via PayPal every 3 months. You can opt for PayPal or a check in your Cash Back Method selection.

So how does it work? Well, let me ask you this…Do you do any shopping online? Before you answer, I want you to really think about it. Because most of us do it more than we think. I know during the holidays I get better deals online. I also do a lot of my bulk shopping at Amazon.

Whether you shop a little or a lot, Ebates is always there. So anytime you decide to purchase online, head to Ebates first. Select a store from the list on the left hand side. They have hundreds of stores to choose from. Each store has a percentage next to it. This percent is how much Ebates will pay you back for shopping at this store online. So if you choose Wal-Mart and Ebates gives you 2% back – Say you spend $100 dollars. That would be $2 cash added to your Ebates account. That may not sound like a huge number…but this is free money! This is cash back on purchases you would have been making online anyway. And some stores have a 10% cash back reward or more. 

I started Ebates late in 2012. Since then I have earned over $100 cash back. FACT! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment